In this part of the test, you’ll hear two different extracts. In each extract, you’ll hear health professionals talking about specific aspects of their work.
For questions 31 to 42, choose the answer A, B or C which fits best according to what you hear. Complete your answers as you listen the audio.
Now look at extract one.
Extract 1: Questions 31-36
You hear a medical podcast on the Guidelines for Coping With Prader-Willi Syndrome.
You have 90 seconds to read questions 31-36
31. Which one of the following is not one of the complications of Prader-Willi Syndrome?
B. Deletion of chromosome 16.
C. Damage to the two primary areas of the brain.
32. Weak muscle tone is also known as
33. Prade-Willi Syndromes also develops
A. Type 2 diabetes
B. Types 3 diabetes
C. Types 1 diabetes
34. Which of the following is not a distinctive facial feature of Prade-Willi Syndromes?
A. Triangular mouth
B. Small feet and hands
C. Almond-shaped forehead
35. Which of the following is the suitable treatment to improve the speech of the patient?
A. Physical therapy
B. Growth hormone test
C. Medications of reuptake inhibitors
36. Who can treat the patients having trouble getting their eyes to focus together?
Extract 2: Questions 37-42
You hear the guidelines given by the physician on how to cope with Prader-Willi Syndrome.
You now have 90 seconds to read question 37 to 42
37. Which one of the following statements is correct?
A. Rejection of transplant is reversible if diagnosed early.
B. Immunosuppressant results in severe side-effects.
C. Causes of a chronic rejection are not identified.
38. Which one of the following is not one of the side-effects of immunosuppressant?
A. Low blood pressure
B. Cancer formation
C. Weight gain
39. Which one of the following vaccines is not suitable after the kidney transplant?
A. Haemophilus influenzae B
B. Nasal influenza vaccine
40. Which one of the following vaccines should be given before traveling?
A. Hepatitis A.
B. Hepatitis B.
41. A flu shot can be given
A. After five years of transplant.
C. After six months of transplant.
42. Which one of the following cancer types doesn’t develop in women?
A. Cervical cancer
B. Prostate cancer
C. Colon cancer